Not only for Christmas and the festive season, but especially now!
If you want to limit your alcohol intake or even stop drinking altogether – your physical and mental wellbeing will benefit! Thankfully there are lots of alternatives available, here are some suggestions, including a few of my client’s favourites…
Maybe use a few of those if you organise your own Christmas party, at home or at the office!
Beers, Lager, Guinness
- Warsteiner alcohol-free Lager
- Guinness zero alcohol (a firm client favourite!)
- Heineken alcohol free
- Peroni Nastro Azzuro
- Lucky Saint 0.5%
- Brewdog Nanny State 0.5%
Note: I would not recommend any of the alcohol-free Ciders as they are still high in sugar!
Wines & Sparkling Wines
- Three Spirit Spark & Sharp
- Tesco Low alcohol Garnacha Rose
- Thomson & Scott Noughty Organic Sparkling Chardonnay
- Carl Jung Merlot
- Torres Natureo Rose
- Oddbird (love the name!) low-intervention organic red wine
- Seachange non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Naughty organic sparkling Chardonnay 0%
- Three Spirit Social Elixir
- Sea Arch
- Salcombe London Light range
- Rum: Clean Co Clean R
- Tequila: Clean Co Clean T (cool bottle, too)
Do you have any other favourites? Let me know: [email protected]
Here’s to a happy and healthy festive season!